Labels

10.27.2011

Welcome!

This blog purpose is to uncover hidden knowledge about shooting and develop it to the next level. We found varies shooting style, technique and so on. But there's no library or books that explain what is the purpose? Why it was first invented? What is the basic principle behind it? Can anyone use it? And tons of questions like that. Because I believe there is no right or wrong when we talk about shooting style. If you believe its right, then its RIGHT! I wish that every shooters whether just started in shooting or a world-class shooter in worldwide read this blog and speak their opinion openly. I just started pistol shooting April 2010, but I already fell in love with it and want to learn it more. I do wish that this blog is useful to whom want to deepen their knowledge about The Art of Shooting and to love it more. 10xten is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment