Labels

10.30.2011

Cylinder below limit? what will happen?

You know, I used to hear from few shooters when their shot gets lower or fly, they said that their cylinder is near empty. To tell you the truth, I used believe that too. The needle shows at the lowest green part. And finally, I decided to ask feinwerkbau about it and they answer...

"Concerning the cylinders please be informed that the pistol works generally with a working pressure of 80 bar i.e. it does not matter if there will be a pressure of 200 bar inside the cylinder or only 100 bar -this will have no influence to the velocity as the pistol itself works generally with a pressure of 80 bar."


and so, I decided to test it. The result it...




With...


Picture taken after shots


I should use edelmann for cleaner result, This is the only one available in my city right now and forgive the 8, it's completely my fault. And the conclusion is, it didn't really affect accuracy. I did feel reduced velocity though. But please note that I DID NOT recommend to have a match with nearly like above image. I cannot say that other gun can do the same thing since I haven't test it. It would be better if anyone try it too. Besides it's about the man behind the gun. Still think that your cylinder is the cause of your flyers? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment