Labels

11.02.2011

How positive thoughts save your day


When I bought shooting glasses few months ago, I learned something accidentally. Something that actually common sense but will affect greatly at your shooting.  After The Competition ended, I decided to bought a shooting glasses with my prize money. I bought Knobloch K-1P but I changed the lens holder with rifle holder. So I asked The shop’s owner to demonstrated how to changed it. Seriously, that is the first time I owned something with my own money, I really don’t want to messed it up.

When the shop's owner opened one screw, that screw which is very small, she dropped it. I thought it is impossible to found a screw THAT small in shooting range. It could be anywhere. Lot of  people came to help, yet it's not been found yet. Wew, I felt like giving up already but the shop's owner, who also a shooter, said a shooter should always think positively through any situation and somehow we found it with help of a flashlight.

Imagine if that happen in a match situation. Doesn’t have to lose a screw but to keep positive thought evens in situation that you consider as imposible. If thinking positively could find a really small screw in wide area, I don’t see any objection why positive thoughts couldn't help you improve your performance. Hope this help!

No comments:

Post a Comment